Whiting Landscape are always looking for talented people to join our team.
GROUNDS MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE:
WOLVERHAMPTON, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE AND NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
We are looking for experienced individuals to join our grounds maintenance teams in the Northamptonshire areas. Candidates must be reliable, take pride in their work and keen to work as part of our team. Experience in landscaping is preferred but not essential as on-the-job training will be provided. Valid driving licence is preferable but not essential.
Responsibilities and Duties:
To ensure that the site is maintained to high standards in accordance with the contract requirements. Work to include grass cutting, hedging, litter picking and small landscape works.
Job requirements and skills :
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 & PA6 preferable, preferred but not essential
- Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance preferred but not essential as training will be given
- Valid driving licence is preferable
- Salary – Competitive dependant on experience
- Career progression opportunities
- Ongoing annual pay reviews
To apply, please use the relevant email address below enclosing a CV and your contact number: email@example.com