Whiting Landscape are always looking for talented people to join our team. We currently have one role available at the moment. Please see below…
GROUNDS MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE
We have opportunities for Grounds Maintenance Operatives to maintain commercial sites in the Wolverhampton, Cannock, Northampton and Rugby areas.
Candidates must be reliable, take pride in their work and able to work as part of a team.
Responsibilities and Duties
To ensure that the site is maintained to high standards in accordance with the contract requirements. Work to include grass cutting, hedging, litter picking and small landscape works.
Job requirements and skills
- Spraying Certificates – NPTC PA1 & PA6 preferable, preferred but not essential
- Experience in Landscaping / Grounds Maintenance preferred but not essential as training will be given
- Valid driving licence is preferable
- Full time positions
- Salary – Competitive dependant on experience
- Career progression opportunities
- Annual pay review
To apply, please use the relevant email address below enclosing a CV and contact number.