Established in 1977, Whiting Landscape offers a full range of services to cover every aspect of landscape construction and maintenance.
Our goal is to provide the highest levels of service and help you realise the full creative possibilities of modern landscaping.
We specialise in the commercial sector and with our centrally located Head Office and Nursery adjacent to the motorway network, operate throughout the UK.
Whiting offer a complete landscaping service that includes everything from ecology considerations, design and installation to aftercare and maintenance, providing a bespoke solution for your requirements.
Producing high quality landscaping demands the use of well trained, skilled operatives. At Whiting Landscape, the training needs of all personnel are regularly reviewed and implemented to ensure that our workforce is highly skilled, motivated, efficient and always working in a safe and professional manner.
The list below is not exhaustive and serves to illustrate some of the training undertaken;
- SSSTS – Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
- SMSTS – Site Manager Safety Training Scheme
- CSCS – Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- CPCS – Construction Plant Certification Scheme
- NVQ II Landscaping
- NVQ II Horticulture
- Manual Handling and Safety Awareness
- First Aid
- Regular tool box talks
- PA 1,6 & 9 Pesticide Application
- NEBOSH – National Examination Board Occupational Safety Health.
- MEWP – Mobile Elevating Work Platform
- CPC Driving
- Street works
The implementation of Management Systems enable Whiting to monitor and control the standards, efficiency, quality and safety within all areas of the business. The control systems ensure that Whiting has been recognised by leading assessment groups as having achieved and maintained high standards in quality, environment and safety management.
Certifications received from assessment bodies are;
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- BALI Member since 1988
- Safe Contractor
- SMAS Worksafe
- Common Assessment Scheme
- Achilles – Building Confidence
- CHAS – Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme