Our goal is to provide the highest levels of service and help you realise the full creative possibilities of modern landscaping.
We specialise in the commercial sector as well as major domestic gardens and with our centrally located Head Office and Nursery adjacent to the motorway network, cover virtually every location in the UK.
It’s a complete landscaping service that includes everything from design and mature planting to maintenance, depending on your requirements.
Providing high quality landscaping demands the use of high calibre, skilled operatives. At Whiting Landscape the training needs of all personnel are regularly reviewed and implemented to ensure that our workforce is highly skilled, motivated, efficient and always working in a safe and professional manner.
The list below is not exhaustive and serves to illustrate some of the training undertaken;
- SSSTS Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
- CSCS Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- CPCS Construction Plant Certification Scheme
- NVQ II Landscaping
- NVQ II Horticulture
- Manual Handling and Safety Awareness
- First Aid
- Regular tool box talks
- PA 1, 6 & 9 Pesticide Application
The implementation of Management Systems enable Whitings to monitor and control the standards, efficiency, quality and safety within all areas of the business. The control systems in place ensure that Whitings have been recognised by leading assessment groups as having achieved and maintained high standards in quality, environment and safety management.
Some of the accreditations received from assessment bodies are;
- ISO 9001 – International Standard Quality Management
- ISO 14001 – International Standard in Environmental Management
- BALI Member since 1988
- Achilles – The Building Confidence Accreditation Programme
- CHAS – Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme
- Safe Contractor – Health and Safety Assement Scheme